alleuro.com is committed to providing European auto parts to first responders, healthcare professionals, automotive repair shops and people who rely on their vehicles to get to the pharmacy, grocery store health centers, etc.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, the health, safety, and well-being of alleuro.com customers and employees are our utmost concern. We will continue to closely follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as we promote health and safety while still serving the essential needs of our communities.
We have taken the following actions, among others, to promote the health and safety of employees and customers:
• We have sent home all employees who can work from home remotely.
• Reduced non-essential on-premise staff hours.
• Supplying employees with gloves and insist they maintain appropriate social distancing at all times, in or out of the building.
• Performing dis-infecting wipe downs of common areas every 2 hours or more.
• Urging employees to stay home and seek immediate medical attention if they are or become sick, for any reason at all.
• Additionally, we are encouraging the use of our 24/7 outside pick up lockers to promote social distancing.
• For customers that prefer delivery, you have more choices than ever before including multiple same day delivery options in the quad county area.